Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Yawn...

Man I am tired, mom took me all over town today. We went to Larry's Giant Subs for lunch, then we went to Staples and picked up one-hundred dollars worth of art supplies and then I attempted to fix my bane-of-all-things-good-and-peace-loving wireless internet reciever. I am going to try and bribe dad(or ask him real nicely, whichever works) to go analog and ditch the wireless internet.
Everything has been kind of quiet ever since Allison went to the National Youth Gathering in Orlando on Saturday, She will return on Wednesday.
Yesterday, I got to do some culinary arts training by ruining some muffins, I ruined the muffins by mistaking vinigar for vegetable oil and putting 1/2 a cup of it in the muffins! lol. but I made up for it by making the perfect "Krabby Patty" A.K.A "the ultimate bacon and cheeseburger, I found the recipe in my Grandpa Glasnapp's copy of Weber's Big Book of Grilling . I wil post pictures as soon as my computer lets me.

2 comments:

Wild Homeschool Family said...

My dad was pretending to yawn when he was walking by me
Hayley.

MiamiKid said...

Why?