Wednesday, October 3, 2007

And Another Week Flies Bye

This past week has been great, on Thursday Allison and I went to Skate Station with Grandpa and played extreme tag. We got so many people playing that we didn't even know all their names! On Saturday we played tag again but then we only had 5 people playing. Although we only had 5 people, we had a lot of fun and one of our new friends made up a dance to the song "Break Out" and she taught it tous and when we started doing her dance, people started lining up and dancing beside us! On Sunday, Guess who turned 5! Thats right, Genevieve turned 5 and we had a nice little family party, She got all sorts of stuff such as a new, some video games and sea monkeys. On Monday, Genevieve, Isaac and I went to Chuck E. Cheese's with Grandma G and Genevieve won a full 41 more tickets than me! Also, for my schoolwork I have to do an architecture project, so I am going to make a whole little town... out of paper. Here are some Pics

My little house
The Church
And the shudders open!

No comments: