Friday, October 5, 2007

My Personal News Report

Welcome to my 1st news report, today was the 16th anniversary of happily married couple,
Eric & Lisa G, so to kick this day off I made a special heart shaped pancake for mom. Currently I am stuck in scenic burning hot/freezing cold, Jon's room. I am currently wrapped up in a really thick comfiter and my head is burning and my body is freezing. Now let's look out the window, It is really shaky/blurry and I wont be able to find "down" until the floor finds it for me...
Well I'm going to pass-out in bed, Bye!

Ps. My next Report will tell you how to make nicely shaped pancakes.

2 comments:

Bess said...

Tell your parents happy anniversary a um few days late from me. Are you still sick? Hope you feel better, like right now you're feeling better! "How to make nice heart shaped pancakes" sounds great!

MiamiKid said...

I just told Mom happy Anniversary from you, but Dad is not home yet.
And thankfully my cold only lasted a couple days, thanks for caring.