Thursday, October 11, 2007

The "Pancake Profile" no.1

Thankfully my cold that I talked about in my previous post only lasted a couple days, and now I will tell you all how to make nicely shaped pancakes *applause*.

First, TURN ON THE STOVE, electric gridles are optional and actualy work better because larger work spaces are easier to work with.

Then, take a spoon full of your favorite batter, I advise you to make the plain pancakes for the people who dont like toppings first and then add the toppings to your big bowl, but back to bussiness, take a spoonfull of batter, about this much and wipe the drips of the bottom.


Then make an outline of your Fancy-Shmancy pancake, but only make a thin outline(remember, this side you see here is a mirror image of the side that has the picture)


Then, fill in the pancake outline with batter, but be careful, like with a coloring book, try not to go outside the lines.

Once it is ready to be flipped, flip your pancake over very carfully especially if you have a larger picture like a monkey or a car.
And here is the finished product, I like to make special pancakes for my little siblings so they will eat, I make cars for Isaac and Allison and Genevive like my monkeys.

3 comments:

Bess said...

FUN! Ok, even though we just finished dinner I want to go eat some pancakes...LOL

MiamiKid said...

Of course you wanted pancakes, They're the perfect food

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

These are cool pancakes, Jon. One of your mom's friends...